Tubex Treeguard Mesh for Shrubs
The Tubex Treeguard material is manufactured in the same way as Shelterguard but has no film bonded to the inside – it’s just a pure net. If you are planting conifers, or any species that requires plenty of air movement around the plant then the Treeguard is the ideal protection option.
The Tubex Treeguard material is often the preferred choice for visually sensitive sites due to the products ability to merge ‘quietly’ into the background.
|Tubex Treeguard Mesh for Shrubs Prices|
|Qty||600mm (130-160mm dia)|
Features and benefits include:
- Intermittent stitched weld down the length of the shelter, designed to allow water to drain out.
- Pre-fitted releasable ties for quick installation and maintenance.
- Moulded thick top edge to help minimise wind abrasion as the plant exits the shelter.
- Laser line designed to split to avoid strangulation as the plant grows.
- Treeguard Mesh for Shrubs: Height of 600mm.
- Diameter of 130-160mm packed in 60's. Colour: Green.
A stake is required to support the treeshelter. See our guide to select the correct size.
NB. Prices shown do not include VAT which should be added at current rate. Sizes shown are approximate. Prices include delivery on full packs. Carriage is charged on orders for less than a full pack.
CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 01289 386755 OR SEND US AN E-MAIL